Saturday, December 1, 2012

Prophecy Advent Calendar

I just can't believe we are in December already and the count down to Christmas is on!  25 days to go!  One of the things I love thinking about over this season are all the prophecies about Jesus, it always amazes me. There is a statistic that says the chances are of one man fulfilling 8 of the prophecies is 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!  I won't even hazard a guess at the 25 that I am going to post!  Today will be Day 1 of my Advent Calendar with the prophecy about Jesus from the Old Testament and the New Testament revelation of how Jesus fulfilled that prophecy.  I hope they bless you as much as they bless me!



Don't you just love the last part of this scripture - "whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."  Such a beautiful reference to the trinity - Jesus came from ancient times!

No comments:

Post a Comment